‘We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give’ – Winston Churchill
Your donations and support of our events help us to make a difference to the neediest children and young adults.
Opens in new brower window
Why donate through KindheART:
- We work voluntarily to find the worthiest causes missed out by larger mainstream charities.
- Every penny of your donation goes directly to help make a difference to someone’s life and bringing about change.
- Your donations help us make a difference to the neediest children and young women.
Where your donations go:
- Kenya, India and UK – we have trustworthy links and contacts who help us achieve the best return for our donations.
- We work with local charitable organisations and non-profit associations who work directly with the local people.
- All donations are closely monitored and often inspected by us on our own visits to the areas.
Large charities have 760,000 paid employees
Large charities pay an average of £165,000 to CEOs
Of every £1 donated, some charities spend over 40% on fundraising activities with as little as 26% going to charitable causes
Join our mailing list.
Be the first to find out what we're doing, where, when and how. We'll provide you with the latest information on our events and keep you posted about how your donations have helped make a difference.